Submit your email for a chance to win a combo pack.
Every day we choose over 300 winners. Enter daily to win!
Your email address has been entered into today’s daily drawing. Every day we choose over 300 winners. If you are chosen, we will email you to ask for your name and mailing address so that we can ship the sample to you.
Scotch® Color & Pattern Duct Tape Sampling Daily Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Scotch® Color & Pattern Duct Tape Sampling Daily Sweepstakes (the “Daily Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are age of majority in their state of residence (18, except Alabama and Nebraska,19 and Mississippi 21) or older at the time of entry. Employees of 3M ("Sponsor"), SocialChorus Inc., ePrize, LLC ("Administrator"), and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Daily Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: 3M, 3M Corporate Headquarters, 3M Center, St. Paul, MN 55144. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Daily Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in a ll matters related to the Daily Sweepstakes. Whether an entrant receives a prize in contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Daily Sweepstakes begins on July 11, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on October 13, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). During the Promotion Period there will be ninety-five (95) daily entry periods (each a "Daily Sweepstakes"). Each Daily Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 a.m. ET and end at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Daily Entry Period”) and non-winning entries will not be included in the next day’s drawing. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: During the Daily Sweepstakes Period, visit www.scotchducttape.com and follow the links and instructions to take the short quiz and complete and submit the registration form. Upon submitting your registration, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Daily Sweepstakes for the applicable Daily Entry Period. There will be ninety-five (95) separate Daily Sweepstakes. Limit: You may enter one (1) time per Daily Entry Period during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Daily Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Daily Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select three hundred sixty eight (368) potential Daily Sweepstakes winners per Daily Entry Period from all eligible entries received during the applicable Daily Entry Period, on a daily basis beginning on or around July 12, 2012 and ending on or around October 15, 2012. There will be a total of ninety-five (95)separate daily Sweepstakes. Entries from one Daily Entry Period will not be combined with entries from another Daily Entry Period. The potential winners will be notified by email after the date of the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Daily Sweepstakes.
7. Prize: Each Daily Sweepstakes winner (368 per Daily Sweepstakes for 95 days)will receive a Scotch® Color & Pattern Duct Tape Combo Pack, awarded as a selection of three (3) different style combination packs. Approximate Retail Value: $4.49. Total AVR of each Daily Sweepstakes: $1,652.32.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Daily Entry Period.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, SocialChorus Inc., Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Daily Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Daily Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Daily Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Daily Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Daily Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Daily Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Daily Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Daily Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Daily Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Daily Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Daily Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/NeL8XH by December 31, 2012. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2012 ePrize, LLC. All rights reserved.
Scotch® Color & Pattern Duct Tape Sampling Daily Sweepstakes
ABBREVIATED RULES for TV and Radio
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 18 AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends 10/13/12. For Official Rules, and complete details, visit www.scotchducttape.com. Sponsor: 3M.
ABBREVIATED RULES for Print
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 18 YEARS AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends 10/13/12. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit www.scotchducttape.com. Sponsor: 3M, 3M Corporate Headquarters, 3M Center, St. Paul, MN 55144.
Abbreviated rules for online Ads – Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 10/13/12. To enter and for Official Rules, visit www.scotchducttape.com.
Abbreviated Rules for online Ads – Not a Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years and older. Ends 10/13/12. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions, visit www.scotchducttape.com. Void where prohibited.